“Your” or “Yourself” or “User”) access the website seedtoscale.com operated and managed by Accel
India Management Private Limited (“Company” or “Us” or “We”), collectively referred to as (“the
material, information through the Platform. By accessing the Platform, You accept these Terms and
The Company retains an unconditional right to modify or amend these Terms without any requirement
to notify You of the same. You can determine when these Terms were last modified by referring to the
“Last Updated” legend above. It shall be Your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for
changes. Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of any changes, constitutes
acceptance of those changes.
The purpose of this Platform is limited to providing You with content and information about
programs and community activities in the start-up ecosystem. Nothing on this Platform is
intended to constitute or forms a part of (i) an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to purchase or sell
any security, other asset or service, (ii) investment advice or an offer to provide such advice, or
(iii) a basis for making any investment decision.
2. Use of information
- Subject to compliance with the Terms, the Company hereby grants You a non-exclusive, limited
privilege to access and use this Platform. You agree to use the Platform only: (a) for purposes
that are permitted by the Terms; and (b) in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or
generally accepted practices or guidelines. You agree not to engage in activities that may
adversely affect the use of the Platform by the Company /other Users.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Platform by any means other than through
the interface that is provided by the Company. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or
other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual
process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or Content (as defined
below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the
Platform, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or
information through any means not specifically made available through the Platform.
- You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Platform, You may be exposed to
content from others that You may consider offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. The
Company disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Platform.
- Further, You undertake not to:
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory,
infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information;
- copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce, or distribute any Content
through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from the Company;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, software or other material
protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights
thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform (or the
servers and networks which are connected to the Platform);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, any other
systems or networks connected to the Platform, to any of the Company’s server, or
through the Platform, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the
Platform, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any
network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace
any information on any other User, of or visitor to, the Platform, to its source, or exploit
the Platform or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any
way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to
personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided on the
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Platform, systems
resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible
through the Platform or any affiliated or linked sites;
- collect or store data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and
activities set forth in this Section;
- use the Platform or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited
by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which
infringes the rights of the Company or other third parties;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside
India or anyone’s right to privacy or personality;
- violate the Terms contained herein or elsewhere; and
- reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish,
license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software
obtained from the Platform.
- Except as expressly indicated herein, the Company hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely
revocable (upon notice from the Company), non-transferable access to view any content
available on the Platform, subject to the following conditions:
- You may access the content solely for personal or informational purposes, in accordance
with the Terms;
- You may not modify or alter the content available on the Platform;
- You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make any content on the
Platform available to others; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the
content downloaded from the Platform.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Platform and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited
to, all text, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any),
artwork and computer code (and any combinations thereof) (collectively, the “Content”) on the
Platform is owned and controlled by the Company and the design, structure, selection,
coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by
copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Platform (“Marks”) are the property
of the Company or other respective third parties, as the case may be. You are not permitted to
use the Marks without the prior consent of the Company or the third party that may own the
4. Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
- the Platform and other Content are provided by the Company on an “as is” basis without
warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including the implied
warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Company makes no warranty that (i) the Platform willmeet Your requirements or Your use of the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or
error-free including failure of technology to record any savings rule or modifications thereof,
or time intervals configured for auto-investments as per the configured savings rule; (ii) the
results that may be obtained from the use of the Platform will be effective, accurate or
reliable; (iii) any errors or defects in the Platform will be corrected. No advice or information,
whether oral or written, obtained by You from the Company shall create any warranty not
expressly stated in the Terms.
- Company will have no liability related to any user Content arising under intellectual property
rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity, or other laws. Company also disclaims all liability
with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any user Content.
- Company has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Platform is correct, but
the Company neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality,
accuracy or completeness of any data or otherwise. The Company shall not be responsible
for the delay or inability to use the Platform or related functionalities, the provision of or
failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, functionalities and related
graphics obtained through the Platform, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Platform,
whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, the
Company shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Platform during periodic
maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Platform that may
occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the Company’s control. You
understand and agree that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through
the Platform is done entirely at Your own discretion and risk, and that You will be solely
responsible for any damage to Your computer systems or loss of data that results from the
download of such material or data.
5. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates including but
not limited to its (and its affiliates’) officers, directors, consultants, agents and employees
(“Indemnitees”) from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands,
costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and
interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the Indemnitees that arise out of,
result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any
representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You
pursuant to these Terms. Further, You agree to hold the Indemnitees harmless against any
claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, Your use of the
Platform, any misrepresentation with respect to the data or information provided by You, Your
violation of the Terms, or Your violation of any rights of another, including any intellectual
- In no event shall the Company and its officers, partners, consultants, agents and employees,
be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive
damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Platform
or Content on the Platform.
- The limitations and exclusions in this Section apply to the maximum extent permitted by
6. Violation of the Terms
- You agree that any violation by You of these Terms will constitute an unlawful and unfair
business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to the Company, for which monetary
damages would be inadequate, and You consent to the Company obtaining any injunctive or
equitable relief that they deem necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These
remedies are in addition to any other remedies that the Company may have at law or in equity.
If the Company takes any legal action against You as a result of Your violation of these Terms,
they will be entitled to recover from You, and You agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys’ fees
and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief that may be granted.
7. Suspension and Termination
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either You or the Company as set forth
below. If You object to the Terms or are dissatisfied with the Platform, your only recourse is to
stop accessing the Platform.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India
without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Bengaluru, India.
9. Report Abuse
- In the event You come across any abuse or violation of these Terms or if You become aware of
any objectionable content on the Platform, please report the same to the following e-mail id:
- You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS and/or e-mails from the
Company and other third parties. You can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving
communications through SMS and e-mail anytime by visiting email@example.com
11. General Provisions
- Notice: All notices from the Company will be served by email to Your registered email address
or by general notification on the Platform. Any notice provided to the Company pursuant to the
- Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer the Terms, or any rights granted
hereunder to any third party. The Company’s rights under the Terms are freely transferable by
the Company to any third party without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
- Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the
Terms, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the
maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that
provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- Waiver: Any failure by Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any
related right, shall not constitute a waiver by Company of that provision or right.
12. IP Infringement
- If You believe the Platform violates Your intellectual property, You must promptly notify
Company in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. These notifications should only be submitted by
the owner of the intellectual property or an agent authorized to act on his/her behalf. However,
any false claim by You may result in the termination of Your license to access the Platform. You
are required to provide the following details in Your notice:
- the intellectual property that You believe is being infringed;
- the item that You think is infringing and include sufficient information about where the
material is located on the Platform;
- a statement that You believe in good faith that the item You have identified as infringing
is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law to be used in
connection with the Platform;
- Your contact details, such as Your address, telephone number, and/or email;
- a statement that the information You provided in Your notice is accurate, and that You
are the intellectual property owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the
intellectual property owner whose intellectual property is being infringed; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Unless specified otherwise, all capitalised terms used herein below shall have the meaning as
ascribed to them in PART A above.
Terms”) mandate the terms on which You access the Platform and register or apply or enrol Yourself
with any such mentorship Programs, managed and conducted by the Company.
In addition to the Program Terms contained in this PART B, the Terms contained in PART A above
shall always be applicable to You and You shall be legally bound by the Terms contained in PART A
of the Company.
registering on the Platform or accessing any material, information through the Platform. By clicking on
the “I accept” button provided on the application page for the mentorship Programs, You accept these
The Company retains an unconditional right to modify or amend these Program Terms without any
requirement to notify You of the same. You can determine when this Program Terms was last
modified by referring to the “Last Updated” legend above. It shall be Your responsibility to check this
Program Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of
any changes, constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We are committed to protecting Your personal information which is shared by You. These Program
types of information collected, stored, shared and processed in connection with the program
conducted by the Company, how and why we use such information, who we share it with.
14. Third Party Permission
To register or enrol in a Program, You will be re-directed to a third-party website, wherein you will be
required to provide us with Your personal information necessary for registering for the Program.
Please note that, We accept no responsibility for third-party sites available through this Platform, via
to those third-party sites separately. Any access to, or use of, a third-party site is solely at Your own
15. General conditions
- Acceptance of Registration/Enrolment
We, in our sole discretion, and without any liability or obligation, reserve the right to register or refuse registration to any User, into the Program. The decision made by the Company regarding acceptance or rejection will be final and binding on You. If You are selected for the Program, You will be notified by the Company about the same [through email or any other mode, convenient to the Company].
- Changes or cancellation of a meeting/conference
- We will endeavour to notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any cancellation,
postponements, or changes or modifications to the Program by posting the updated
information on the Platform.
- In the unlikely event of postponement or cancellation or changes or modifications of the
Program or any meeting/conference pursuant to the Program, We will not be liable to You for
any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by You as a result of the cancellation or
postponement or changes or modifications.
- Due to any cancellation or postponement or changes or modifications to the Program, You
will have the option to opt out of the Program and You will be obligated to communicate the
same to the Company within the time period as may be communicated by the Company to
- In the event you fail to notify your desire to opt out the Program, You will be deemed enrolled
for the Program and shall be obligated to abide and continue with the Program and adhere to
all other Company’s policies and terms and conditions regarding the Program.
- Attending/Enrolling/Applying for the Program
- By attending/enrolling/applying for the Program, You acknowledge and agree that the
Company may record the details of your application or any information shared by You during
the course of such Program. You agree to permit Us, or any third party licensed by Us, to use,
distribute, broadcast, or otherwise globally disseminate your name, photograph and other
information as shared by You, prior, during or after the Program in perpetuity before, during
and any time after the Conference, and in any form, without any further approval from You or
any payment to You.
- We and our related companies will not be liable for any injury or damage to You or any other
person or to any real or personal property howsoever caused during the currency of the
- During the Program, You shall conduct yourself in an orderly manner and shall not act in any
manner which causes offence, annoyance or inconvenience to the Company and people
associated with the Program. You shall not canvass, promote, advertise or solicit for business
in a manner which, in our sole discretion, is deemed unacceptable. We reserve the right to
remove You or any other person, who We consider in our reasonable opinion contravenes
applicable laws or regulations or our policies and procedures or those of the Company and/or
the Program, or is likely to cause offence or annoyance or is otherwise inappropriate or does
not comply with these Program Terms.
16. Intellectual Property Rights
- All the intellectual property rights of or associated with the Program, including but not limited to,
all text, videos, graphics, meetings, visual interfaces, conferences, artwork, materials,
(collectively, the “Program Content”) are owned and controlled by the Company and the
design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such
Program Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other
intellectual property rights.
- Nothing in these Program Terms shall vest in You any legal or beneficial right in or to any
intellectual property rights owned or used under licence by Us, or grant to You any right or
licence to any other intellectual property rights of Us or our associated companies. All such
intellectual property rights shall remain the exclusive property of the Company.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
- The terms provided in section 4 of Part A above, shall apply mutatis mutandis for the Programs
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law,
the Program and other Program Content are provided by the Company on an “as is” basis
without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including the implied
warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. To the
extent permitted by the applicable law, We disclaim all warranties or conditions, either express
or implied, or any part of them in respect of any aspect of a Program or Program Content or
any related materials. You acknowledge and agree that in accepting these Program Terms you
have not relied on any representation or warranty that is not expressly included in these
Program Terms and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any
misrepresentation which has not become a part of these Program Terms.
- You hereby expressly agree to receive communications in relation to the Program by way of
SMS and/or e-mails from the Company and other third parties. You can unsubscribe or opt-out
from receiving communications through SMS and e-mail anytime by visiting social-
19. General Provisions
- Notice: All notices from the Company will be served by email to Your registered email address
or by general notification on the Platform. Any notice provided to the Company pursuant to the
Program Terms should be sent to email@example.com with subject line - Attention: TERMS OF
- Feedback: As part of the services provided to You, pertaining to the Program, You agree to
provide honest feedback/review about our Program, if required by the Company.
Couldn’t find anything to read?
/Load a random article
/Explore all articles