Building a Consumer Tech Startup
/A self paced course on how to build a Consumer Tech Startup. The modules are focused on 4 key layers Market Research, Product, Go To Market, Fundraising
“Accel in India & SeedToScale - thank you for the FounderStack program. It has been a great way to learn”
Who is this for?
What you get?
- Market Sizing & Segmentation for a consumer tech startup
- Science of User Research & Best Practices
- Building your GTM based on Product Opportunity
- Building PMF Strategy
- Improving your NPS with initial users
- Increasing the stickiness of your product
- Exploring growth channels to the first 100K users
- Organic & Paid demand generation
- Setting your metrics and tools for tracking growth
- Designing Network Effects
- Case studies of pricing models
- Getting your onboarding landing page and branding right
- All about fundraising
“Accel in India & SeedToScale - thank you for the FounderStack program. It has been a great way to learn - and bring some of that knowledge to our fellows at Stoa.”
“Thank you Accel India for the most incredible learning experience. Founder Stack was a safe space for me to grow as an entrepreneur and gave me access to the best thinkers and doers from the Indian startup ecosystem.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any perks associated with completion of this course?
Currently No, but we are actively considering bringing in some partners who can offer perks to startups who have successfully completed this course on SeedToScale.
Is this a course or a program by Accel?
We started Founder Stack as a program but we pivoted it to a course + community activities to help us add impact to more founders across the country. We could help only a few founders throughout the learning program so we thought productizing it will help us add value at scale. This is an attempt to achieve that scale.