The Head of Category will be responsible for spearheading the Mobile & Consumer Electronics (CE) vertical and will report into the Senior VP.
- Own the Category P&L- to drive profitable growth for the electronics vertical
- Provide proactive solutions, brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Spearhead the entire Electronics vertical operations, strategy, analytics, expansion of the business &other support functions and to mentor & closely monitor the performance levels of all direct and indirect reporters.
- Enable and build partnerships and alliances and strive to achieve efficiency. Experience in onboarding &managing service partners Pan India in consumer durable industry or Mobile service industry or Insurance industry
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Work closely with product, technology and customer service teams to design and streamline processes to deliver best in class service and experience (to customers and partners)
- To set, achieve and conquer monthly, quarterly and annual targets in line with the company short term & long-term goals and objectives.
- Ensure high NPS, zero escalations, 100% adherence to SLAs / TATs for clients and customers
- Proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting with demonstrable experience working as a Category Head with an acute understanding of the mobile and electronics segment.
- High level of strategic thinking and business acumen with a strong result-oriented approach.
- A self-driven individual with a minimum of 10 years of experience in consumer electronics.
- MBA or equivalent from a reputed Institute
- Ability to navigate dynamic and changing environment which is a staple to startups
- Ability to train and grow his/her teams and develop them into strong professionals.
- Develop strong working relationships across the various verticals within the organisation
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thought process.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
Acko is India's first and only all-digital insuretech product company. Through innovative digital products, customised pricing and use of data and technology, we are changing how insurance works, and is perceived by users in India.
We are a well-funded series-D company backed by a slate of marquee investors including Binny Bansal, Amazon, Ascent capital, Accel, SAIF and Catamaran. While FY21 will only be our third year of operations, on the back of a steep growth trajectory the past 2 years, we are expecting strong financial growth. We clocked roughly $20M in premiums(revenue) in our first year of operations and ended FY20 with over $50M in premiums, a growth rate of 150%. Through partnerships with large internet players such as Amazon, Ola, RedBus, Oyo, Lendingkart, ZestMoney, GOMMT group etc, our micro insurance product has reached ~50M unique users.